~All buying appointments are currently closed for the season. Please check back for updates soon!~
Thank you for your interest in selling your vintage goodies to DamnAged Vintage!
Please be sure to read through our new “Sell to Us” policy as it has changed.
We now offer buying appointments via the site and ask that you schedule through our portal above. If there is no availability for your preferred time/date, kindly select another time/date. (Please no phone calls!)
Once you have scheduled your appointment through the portal, a team member from DAV will contact your directly through the phone number on file to confirm your appointment. Please note your appointment will NOT be confirmed until you speak with one of our staff members.
Once you speak to a staff member who confirms your appointment, we will then ask you to email and send photos of your pieces. This will allow us to understand what you are bringing in for a more efficient appointment.
- Each session is 15 minutes and we require a minimum of 15 pieces, maximum of 30.
- Lateness to your appointment will result in reduced buying time or forfeit of your appointment.
- Customers are only allowed to make one appointment per day. Duplicate appointments will not be honored.
- We do participate in bulk buys such as estate sales or deceased loved ones' home cleanouts. If you have more than 100+ pieces and would like to schedule an appointment, we require you call us at the shop to set up a private appointment.
- We require all transactions to take place via Paypal. If you don't have a Paypal account, please be sure to create one prior to your appointment. Please note, we do not pay out via cash.
- All buying appointments must be scheduled. Absolutely no walk-ins.
- All items must be taken by the seller after the appointment ends. We ask that you do not leave any of your pieces, as DAV is not liable for these pieces past your allotted appointment time.
- We do not accept any donations, however, we can direct you to nearby drop boxes.
- During your appointment, we ask that you stand away from the buyer as they examine the pieces.
- We accept vintage clothing from the early 1900’s up to the 1990s. We specialize in the ’60s, ’70s, and ’90s.
- Items must be clean, folded, and not on hangers.
- Items should be in good condition. Minimal stains, holes, and no broken zippers or buttons. *(We understand the nature of vintage items and recognize the signs of general use and wear. This may impact our decision to buy from you, so again please be sure to bring us only your best items)
- We only buy items for the season, and for immediate resale.
- Various antiques such as old scales, books, candelabras, vintage trays, mirrors, and antique paintings.
- Estate or costume jewelry.
- New pieces ie: from 2010s-current
- No wedding dresses
- No shoes
- No pearls/beads
- No fur coats, stoles etc.